Monday, October 11, 2010

Kehler Klassics - a consumer's disappointment!

So sad to have trusted a disreputable online merchant!

I found some darling smocking plates at www.kehlerklassics.com and placed/paid for my order in good faith. I received one of the four plates I ordered, with a note that the other three had been back-ordered. Two weeks later, I received a second plate, with a note that the final two were still on back-order.

Now it is almost 2 months, and I cannot get the merchant to answer the phone or respond to my messages. Unfortunately, PayPal only allows 45 days for disputes, but this merchant uses the back-order notation and slow shipping to lull customers into thinking they will eventually get what they ordered. I have been duped, and will not shop with Kehler Klassics, and encourage others to boycott her as well.

I placed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in her area, and see that there have been two other complaints against her in the past 6 months --- for poor customer service, and poor product quality.

10/15/10 Update: I finally tracked Kehler Klassics via her Etsy account and got a reply from her. I requested that she either return my money, or send alternative plates. She agreed to send alternatives, and I received them today. I have notified the BBB that we have resolved the issue, but i still think she needs to work on her customer service skills.

1 comment:

letadurrett said...

I bought 2 plates from her on 7/8/12 and have not received them. I have emailed her 3 times, and she has not responded. I have filed a complaint with paypal. Looks like she is a scammer. I intend to file a complaint the the Better Business Bureau in North Carolina!